About Course #L0814
Review Date: December 27, 2017
Expiration Date: December 26, 2020
Original Release Date: March 3, 2011
After completing this basic-level course, dental professionals will understand the history of adhesive bonding systems and will be able describe the necessary conditions for ideal adhesive bonding. Dental professionals will also gain a basic understanding of different dental adhesive systems and understand the advantages and disadvantages of each.
AGD Subject Code: 752
- Discuss the evolution of adhesive dentistry.
- Explain the dental hard tissues involved in bonding.
- Identify the various generations of bonding agents for dentin.
- Explain ongoing research methods associated with bonding systems, including preparation techniques, marginal seal, leakage, and bond strength.
Western Schools designates this activity for 2 continuing education credits.
About the Author(s)
Patricia W. Kihn, DDS, MS, is the director of regulatory clinical support activities and corporate complaint officer for DENTSPLY International, and adjunct faculty in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Maryland, Dental School in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Courses must be completed on or before the expiration date noted in the course description above.
- You must score 75% or higher on the final exam and complete the course evaluation to pass this course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Through our review processes, Western Schools ensures that the course content is presented in a balanced, unbiased manner and is free from commercial influence. It is Western Schools' policy not to accept commercial support.
- All persons involved in the planning and development of this course have disclosed no relevant financial relationships or other conflicts of interest related to the course content.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Find Bonding Systems for Dentin in Adhesive Dentistry - L0814 in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- US Virgin Islands
- Washington DC
- West Virginia